Well, hello there! I’m Taylor, a Las Vegas native & the Founder & Owner of Tailored Events! My love & passion for event planning started at a young age, and since then I have fallen in love with helping people’s dreams for some of the biggest moments in their lives come true! I am a University of Nevada, Las Vegas graduate with a degree in Communication Studies & also have my Wedding & Event coordination certification from the International School of Hospitality, Las Vegas! Throughout college I had the privilege of working with some amazing event coordinators who really inspired me & helped me fall in love with this industry! Shortly after graduating college, I decided to start up a business of my own! Being able to help make people happy by bringing their ideas to life through my eye for design & innovative idea is the most rewarding & fulfilling career path I could have ever chosen! As Confucius once said, “Choose a job that you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life,” and I have done exactly that!
- True story.. I am a tad emotional, so if you see me with a tear in my eye at your wedding.. I’m sorry, I just love LOVE!
- Oh, and saying that I love coffee would be the understatement of the year. My love for a good latte or cold brew is more of an addiction than anything – chances are if you say meet me at a coffee shop you know I will be there.
- I have a serious case of Wanderlust. Getting the chance to travel is by far my favorite privilege in life..That being said, if you are needing a destination Event Coordinator – I am your girl.
- The way to my heart is through food. I am a total foodie and have no shame about it. I am the type of person that lives to eat, not eats to live.
- Oh, and I have a tendency to be a serious perfectionist, so you can always have piece-of-mind that anything & everything I do is done to the best of my ability.
Be sure to check out some of my previous events in my portfolio, or shoot me a friend request on Instagram & Facebook to stay tuned with what exciting things I have coming up next! Thanks for stopping by & I LOVE new friends so don’t be afraid to contact me about any of your event needs – I can’t wait to chat with you!